1. Subscriptions are purchased via iTunes. This means your subscription is automatically renewed at the end of the subscription period if it is a auto renewable subscription.
2. You can modify or cancel your subscription at any time from within the application by signing in to your iTunes account on your computer or iOS device and changing it on settings.
3. If you purchase a subscription with automatic renewal, you acknowledge and agree that you will be charged through your iTunes account for the renewal and for the regular price of your subscription within 24 hours prior to the end of the current term. You can turn off automatic renewal in your iTunes account settings, but you must do so at least 24 hours before the end of the current term to avoid renewing. Refunds will not be provided for the unused portion of any term.
4. Your payment is managed by Apple via iTunes and you will need to contact Apple customer service for refunds, as we are not able to process refunds ourselves. Please note that if you purchase a subscription through the Apple iTunes Store or our iPhone or iPad applications, the sale is final, and we can not provide a refund. Your purchase will be subject to Apple’s applicable payment policy, which also may not provide refunds.
5. To View, change or cancel your subscriptions: https://support.apple.com/HT202039
Important for all app users: Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term. Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription or free trial in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of each current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service. Any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Based on Article 13 of the Swiss Federal Constitution and the data protection provisions of the Federal (Data Protection Act, DSG) everyone has the right to privacy and to protection against misuse of their personal data. We comply with these provisions. On this page we inform you of the applicable data protection regulations.
This Application may send push notifications to the User.
We use a variety of service providers to obtain the extent permitted by law for the purpose of advertising, market research or for the customized design of the tender, evidence on the use of the app. These are the following tools:
Opt-out of all the collection of information: by uninstalling the app you can easily finish the entire collection of information by the app. You can use the standard uninstall procedures as they are available as part of the mobile device.
Owner contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org